Whether you are completely remodelling or looking to make your lighting more efficient, LED lighting is a popular choice.
The light-emitting diode (LED) is one of today’s most energy-efficient lighting solutions. Quality LED light bulbs are more durable, last longer and offer the same or better light quality than other types of lighting.
It’s an efficient and eco-friendly form of lighting and can help to lower your utility bills and environmental footprint. This type of lighting is perfect for use in the home, with variety of benefits including:
- LED lights are up to 80% more efficient than traditional lighting, such as fluorescent and incandescent lights. The majority of the energy in LEDs is converted into light and with a very small amount wasted as heat – whereas other bulbs convert most energy to heat and only around 5% into light.
- The bulbs use less power than traditional lighting, using less energy to light up a room.
- LED lights contain no toxic elements, unlike traditional bulbs.
- They have a better quality of light distribution and focus light in one direction. Other bulbs can waste energy by emitting light in all directions, often illuminating areas where light isn’t required (e.g. the ceiling). Due to this, less LED lights are needed to achieve the same level of brightness.
- LED Lights last up to six times longer than other types of lights, reducing the need for frequent replacements.
Our knowledge and experience in the design of lighting systems enables us to help you with every aspect of the LED installation process. If you’re interested in installing LED lighting, get in touch today.
We operate in all areas within Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex and North London. Areas we cover include: Hatfield, St Albans, Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Borehamwood, Radlett, Elstree and Harpenden. To find out more about our high-quality, reliable services, contact our experienced team today.
Need help with a lighting job? Get in contact today
Case StudiesView all case studies
Feature lighting was required during a new driveway installation. The idea was to light up the entrance to the driveway so that everyone pulling on and off the driveway could see better.