Storage Heater Service in St Albans
Is your storage heater faulty? Need a new storage heater installed or an old one replaced? Our trustworthy and reliable heating electricians offer a full storage heater service to homeowners in and around St Albans.
- Storage heater removal
- Storage heater installation
Need some help? Get in contact today
Storage heater removal
If you’re replacing your old storage heater, you’ll need a qualified electrician to remove it safely. Call our team for professional storage heater removal – we can also advise you on the best type of electric heating to replace it with.
- Safe storage heater removal. Our electricians will make sure your old heater is disconnected safely, so you can be sure there’s no risk of fire or electrocution
- Hassle-free disposal. We’ll get the job done with no fuss, taking your old storage heater away for disposal and leaving everything tidy behind us
- Expert advice on electric heating options. We install all kinds of electric heating, and if you need help deciding which heater is best for your needs, we’ll be happy to advise
- Little extras. If you’re not planning to install a new heater in the old space, we can add a new plug point where the old connection was
Storage heater installation
Storage heaters aren’t just a thing of the past. Modern storage heaters can be a great choice for your home:
- Energy efficient. Night storage heaters are currently the only form of electrical heating that’s A-rated on an Energy Performance Certificate. They work by storing heat energy in ceramic bricks heated by an electrical element, then slowly releasing the heat into your home throughout the day
- Cost saving. Storage heaters allow homeowners to take advantage of off-peak electricity rates at night, such as Economy 7 and Economy 10. Some models feature programmable scheduling, weather updates and auto-charging, making them cheaper to run
- Easy to control. Many modern storage heaters are fully programmable with thermostats, so you can control the temperature in your home. Some smart heaters can even be controlled from your phone
- Quick to install. You don’t need a plumber to get your heater working. We’ll get it installed in no time!
- Space saving. With electric heaters there’s no need to find space for boilers, tanks or pipes
- Long life. Storage heaters can last for up to 30 years before they need replacing
Why choose KG Electrical Contractors for your storage heater services?
Here at KG Electrical Contractors, our electricians are dedicated to delivering a high-quality service, with exceptional customer service at the heart of what we do. With over 15 years’ experience in the industry, you can count on our professional, reliable and trustworthy team to get the job done.
“well organised, efficient and professional.”
Case StudiesView all case studies
Feature lighting was required during a new driveway installation. The idea was to light up the entrance to the driveway so that everyone pulling on and off the driveway could see better.